Doorbells for web pages, geographical maps plotted on-the-fly, and multi-level log report generators
- Log reports generator (http://www.chami.com/counter/pnp/info/logdemo/ : Examine the popularity of your web pages ,How many users visit your page hourly, daily, monthly?,What browser types, browser versions and operating systems are used to access your web page?
- Real-time statistics : most current and fast information using log reports generated on-the-fly
- easy retrieval of previous log reports
- Printable format of charts for your presentations.
- Charts can be further customised into various forms including bar, horizontal bar, line, fast line, area, point and pie charts, depending on the type of the information presented.
- Total unique hits and unique visitors - according to per day / per month / to-date charts.
- "WhoIs" information including geographical and/or organizational source of the hits
- IP address colorizing
Unique feature :
- US domain (*.us) identification : to help you know about K12/technical/vocational schools, community colleges, libraries, museums, federal/state/city/county government agencies etc.
- Optional live doorbell which means when a visitor visits your websites. It will ring your doorbell(websites), your home page on the web with LiveCounter Plug and Play will make a sound when others visit it
- Customizable counter display and hidden counter you can change the number of digits displayed, hide leading zeros, remove the border and adjust the speed of the animation
- Count multiple pages
- Most active US states table.
Note: Java-enabled browser such as Internet Explorer, Netscape/Mozilla/Firefox, or other recent browser are required to display the dynamic counter and the door-bell